Top Left Text cha

Website Development Services

I'm surprised I didn't notice this before, but all the tables in all the websites I've created are utf8_general_ci collation. Except every community builder (comprofiler) associated table is latin1_swedish_ci collation.

I know the CB team is aware of this because I've seen posts as old as 9 years regarding this. But I couldn't really find anything that says it's an issue. I did find other posts on other websites saying that you shouldn't mix collations and that it should be fixed.

Reported to Joomlapolis.  Awaiting response...

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

  • No comments found

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
Your comments are subjected to administrator's moderation.
X