As if we don't get Candy Crush Saga shoved down our throat enough through Facebook. Now Microsoft sticks it in Windows 10.
You should be able to remove it by right-clicking it on the start menu, then clicking 'uninstall'.
There is another way if that doesn't work, but it's a little more complicated. You need to do it through Windows Powershell.
1. Open Windows Powershell
- Click on the Windows icon.
- Click on 'all apps'.
- Scroll down and find Windows Powershell - then click that.
2. Type the following into the application that opens: Get-AppxPackage -Name king.com.CandyCrushSaga
3. Remove Candy Crush Saga
- Look for the line that says 'PackageFullName', and copy the text on the other side of the colon (:). It will start with 'king'.
- Now, the next thing you want to do in Windows Powershell (the app that's open) is type 'Remove-AppxPackage'. Follow that with a space. Then paste what you have already copied (the 'PackageFullName').
- Then hit enter. The package should be uninstalled.